What is Spiritual Life Coaching with Rabbi Mitch?
Spiritual Life coaching is a professional partnership created between you as a client and Rabbi Mitch, your Spiritual life coach. This partnership enables you to determine what you want in your life, look at where you are right now, then strategize and follow through on the steps needed to get you where you want to be. Just as an athletic coach encourages the athlete and keeps them focused on their goals, a personal life coach helps you succeed in reaching your life goals. Imagine… your very own personal spiritual coach – someone who is totally committed to YOUR success!
Spiritual Life Coaching is All About YOU!
Spiritual Life coaching is about YOU creating a powerful vision for yourself and your life. It’s about YOU being very clear on who you are and where you are right now in your life. It’s about YOU creating a success plan for getting from where you are to where you want to be. It’s about YOU creating the life you truly desire. Life coaching begins with your vision. Your vision is your destination. Here are some sample questions you could work on during a coaching session:
- If Everything was Just Right in Your Life, What Would That Look Like and Feel Like?
- How Will You Know When You Are Living Your Vision?
- What Goals Need to be Achieved in Order to Live Your Vision?
- What Action Steps do You Need to Take Today to Achieve Those Goals?
The Role of the Life Coach Rabbi Mitch
Life coaching begins with two fundamental assumptions:
- That You are Creative, Resourceful and Whole.
- That Your Aim in Life is to Experience More Happiness, Peace, Joy and Whatever Else Your Heart Desires!
My Role as Your Spiritual Life Coach is To:
- Ask Questions
- Share Resources
- Tell You the Truth
- Reflect and Mirror Your Thoughts Back to You
- Offer Various Perspectives and Possibilities
- Trust You to Make Your Own Decisions
- Accept You Just the Way You Are
- Partner with You to Create the Life You Want for Yourself
Your Role as a Coaching Client is To:
- Supply the Agenda or Topic of Discussion for Each Session
- Be Responsible for Your Own Feelings, Decisions and Actions
- Do Your Own Work, Taking Responsibility for Your Own Success
- Show Up – Physically and Energetically
- Tell Me Your Truth
- Have Fun
How Does Spiritual Life Coaching Work?
Spiritual Life coaching sessions are carried out in either my home or yours, or can be done over the phone. All information is kept strictly confidential.
Spiritual Life coaching works only if you are willing to be honest and work toward the goals you set for yourself. Your commitment to your personal life coaching may last from one month to several years. Some clients just need a session or two to get them moving again, others need two or three months to develop a solid foundation in the direction of their life goals. And then there are those who prefer on-going support that may last a year of more. Only you know what will work best for you.
Traditional style life coaching sessions are billed either per-session or on a month to month basis, much like a retainer fee, depending on your particular needs and preferences. If you prefer a more structured learning environment, I offer an assortment of non-traditional coaching options under Coaching Programs.
You will also find a variety of self-development and personal growth products in my catalog. Workshops dedicated to personal growth and exploration are offered throughout the year. The best way to find out when they are offered is to join my mailing list.